Surface Water Monitoring System
1. What is automatic continuous surface-water monitoring?
Automatic surface water monitoring is a process of continuously measuring factors affecting water quality on the surface of rivers and lakes. From there, it is possible to monitor water quality developments and make assessments based on standards prescribed by law..
2. Why install a surface-water monitoring system?
- Monitoring and assessing the quality of incoming river and lake water for water supply plants.
- Monitoring the quality of wastewater after treatment from factories with sources of discharge into the environment.
- For the preparation of reports on the current state of the environment in the monitored key areas.
- Serving the immediate requirements of state management levels on environmental protection. Timely warning of unusual developments or risks of environmental pollution and degradation.
- Building a database on environmental quality to serve the storage, provision and exchange of information nationally and internationally.
3. Operation of surface water monitoring system:
The monitoring devices are placed in a separate closed cabinet, including a pump device that alternately sucks surface water samples into the sample tank. At the tank, the monitoring equipment will measure and analyze the water quality criteria in the sample. The measured results will be converted into data into the signal receiver and transmitted to the control station at the monitoring center.
4. What criteria does the surface water monitoring system include?
The monitoring criteria for surface water quality will depend on each customer’s requirements in each specific industry. With a team of experienced engineers, Viet An can also advise customers on basic measurement criteria suitable to reality, such as: COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand), EC (conductivity) TSS (Total suspended solids), pH, DO (oxygen content)
In addition to the above basic criteria, the automatic surface water monitoring system installed by Viet An can measure most of the water quality assessment parameters, such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus, , Ammonia, Phosphate , Nitrate, TDS, and Heavy Metals (Cu, Cr, CN, Fe, Pb, As, Ni, Zn)…
5. Viet An automatic continuous surface water monitoring station:
Units that have demand for surface water monitoring stations can completely self I design and purchase equipment for installation, however, to make the monitoring system run stably and with less maintenance costs, it requires a team of experienced professionals. At Viet An, we provide monitoring station solutions from consulting, designing, installing a surface water monitoring station according to international standards, with outstanding advantages:
- Reasonable cost
- Reliability, low maintenance
- Meeting monitoring requests from environmental agencies
- Providing quick results, promptly taking countermeasures
- The system is designed flexibly to meet the actual requirements of customers
- International standard equipment from reputable corporations with many years of experience in the production of monitoring equipment
- Provide management software on website & Application on the phone, making monitoring easier
At Viet An, we provide high quality measurement products and solutions, originating in G7 countries or the US such as Endress Hauser, Tethys, Applitek, Inventia,…