Ambience Monitoring System
1. What is automatic continuous ambience monitoring??
According to Circular No. 28/2011/TT-BTNMT of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, ambient air is defined as the outdoor air to which humans, plants, animals or materials may be exposed.
Ambient air environment automatic monitoring station is a combination of machinery and equipment capable of measuring and analyzing the quality of components of the surrounding air environment automatically, continuously and directly transmitting data to the surrounding air environment. management center, serving the state management of environmental protection.
2. Why install a continuous automatic ambient gas monitoring station?
- Determine the extent to which air pollution affects public health according to current allowable standards
- Determine the influence of individual emission sources or groups of emission sources on local air quality. Provide information to help with pollution control planning and industrial development planning.
- Assessment of changes in air quality over time and space
- Give warnings about air pollution.
- Meet the requirements of central and local environmental management.
The advantages of automatic and continuous ambient air monitoring stations compared to periodical monitoring are:
- Improve the quality of monitoring and data collection on the current state of environmental quality for state management
- Cost savings. Compared with automatic TQT, periodic environmental monitoring costs a lot of investment for sampling, laboratories, labor, etc.
- Contributing to monitoring and detecting emission sources causing air pollution in the area
- Forecasting and warning of factors that adversely affect people’s living environment
- Creating people’s trust in the quality of the surrounding living environment, contributing to building a smart city in the future
3. How to operate the automatic continuous ambient air monitoring system:
Monitoring devices including sensors, samplers, and analyzers will measure and analyze indicators of the surrounding air environment. Measurement and analysis results will be converted into data, which is then collected by a data logger. These data are transmitted to the control station (Central Station) located at the monitoring center and at the same time transmitted to the Department of Natural Resources and Environment.
4. What criteria does the ambient air monitoring system include??
The basic parameters that are often selected to evaluate the ambient air quality are: sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), nitrous oxide (NOx), carbon monoxide (CO), ozone (O3). ), total suspended dust (TSP), dust with size less than or equal to 10 µm (PM10), dust with size less than or equal to 2.5 µm (PM2.5); lead dust (Pb) and other heavy metals.
5. Viet An’s ambient air environment monitoring station:
At Viet An, we provide monitoring station solutions from consulting, designing, installing an ambient air monitoring station according to international standards, with outstanding advantages:
- Operate with high reliability, low maintenance
- Respond to regulatory requirements from environmental authorities
- Provide timely results quickly, helping the factory to provide timely solutions
- The system is designed flexibly to meet the actual requirements of customers
- Provide management software on website & Application on the phone, making monitoring easier