Steam/Water Analysis System (SWAS)
Modular SWAS panel solution for a reliable and safe monitoring of water and steam circuits
The SWAS panels are designed with best-in-class instrumentation to keep the integrity of your water steam circuit safe at all times and to protect your plant from corrosion and scaling. As a result, you save maintenance costs, minimize downtime and prolong the operational life for your plant. A safe data management provides proof of your water quality at all times. All SWAS panels are easy to install, to commission and to operate and can be combined as desired thanks to their modular design.
- A longer plant lifetime, reduced maintenance costs and minimized process downtime thanks to best-in-class instrumentation
- Flexible engineering for an application specific, customized solution
- User-friendly documentation tools improve quality management and simplify plant asset management
- Seamless system integration into existing PLCs with certified digital communication and remote capabilities
- Future-proof: All parameters and worldwide support provided by one strong partner
Select the best sample preparation for your process
Depending on your measuring task, you can choose between various sample preparations for water or steam cycles. The selection of the “right” sample preparation depends on pressure, temperature, the number of parameters to be measured and the applied safety standards. Of course, custom-made sample preparation panels are available upon request. Our experienced application team supports you with the best choice for your process.
Easy maintenance, short downtimes
All panels can be equipped with Liquiline multiparameter controllers. These allow the use of pre-calibrated sensors with Memosens technology, remarkably minimizing work time inside your process. Better still, the well-thought-out operating concept and a clever log book functionality ensure maximum user-friendliness and process safety.
Measure a wide range of parameters
- Dissolved oxygen
- Conductivity (cationic, differential and degassed)
- Sodium, silicate, ammonium
Other parameters are available upon request
Field of applications
The SWAS panel solution monitors the steam and water quality in many industries and their utilities:
- Power & Energy
- Oil & Gas
Typical applications are:
- Boiler feed water
- Steam and condensate analysis
- Turbine water circuit
- Ultrapure water
SWAS panels are also available for hazardous area use.