BAM-1020 Continuous Particulate Monitor
The BAM-1020 automatically measures and records airborne particulate concentration levels (in milligrams or micrograms per cubic meter) using the industry-proven principle of beta ray attenuation. Thousands of BAM-1020 units are currently deployed worldwide, making the unit one of the most successful air monitoring platforms in the world.
All data files are accessible via an industry standard two-way RS-232 serial port using common terminal programs or Met One Instruments’ software such as Air PlusTM and Comet.TM The data is available in a variety of formats including daily reports, last record, all data, and new records since last download. Optional Ethernet and USB data collection support is available.
- U.S. EPA Equivalent Method for PM10, PM2.5, and PM10-2.5 monitoring
- Long term unattended remote operation of up to 60 days between site visits
- Very low operating costs
- Automatic Span Calibration checks
- Fast and easy field audits using common FRM audit tools
- Rugged anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and baked enamel construction
- Highly accurate, reliable, and mechanically simple flow system
- Advanced Smart Heater technology precisely controls sample relative humidity
- Integrated datalogger allows the connection of up to six meteorological sensors
- Data retrieval through RS-232 serial ports using direct PC connections, modems, printers, or digital data collection systems