This is a project that Viet An has defeated many rivals in the field of emissions monitoring, because it solves the problem: Installing equipment in the fire area.
The One-Member Limited-Liability Oil & Gas Company of HoChiMinh City (Saigon Petro Co.,Ltd) was established in 1986, is a wholly state-owned enterprise. Saigon Petro is one of the focal points of import, export and trading of petroleum and gas throughout the country.
- Project name: Installing automatic emission monitoring system for Saigon Petro Co.,Ltd
- Number of stations: 01
- Installation method: Extractive
- Monitoring parameters: Total dust, Flow, O2, SO2, NOx, CO, Pressure, Temperature
- Camera system to monitor emissions quality
- The backup system ensures equipment operation within 30 minutes of the power failure
- Transfer data to the Department of Natural Resources and Environment in accordance with Circular 24/2017/TT-BTNMT and Decree 40/2019/ND-BTNMT